SA Challenge is an intervarsity tournament between the University of Adelaide, Flinders University, University of South Australia, and Torrens University. The competition is endorsed by UniSport Australia and is all about participation and healthy competition amongst our closest University neighbors!
Semester 1 Competitions
- Tennis (26th March - Adelaide University Grass courts).
- Touch Football (9th April - Flinders University playing fields).
- Ultimate Frisbee (30th April - Park 10, Adelaide University Playing Fields).
- 5-a-side Lacrosse (7th May - Graduates Oval, Adelaide University Playing Fields).
- Volleyball (21st May - Pridham Hall, UniSA).
- Netball 5s (28th May - Pridham Hall, UniSA).
- Basketball (28th May - Pridham Hall, UniSA).
- Wheelchair Basketball (4th June - Pridham Hall, UniSA).
Semester 2 Competitions:
- Squash (13th August - Flinders University)
- Table Tennis (20th August - Pridham Hall, UniSA)
- Badminton (27th August - Pridham Hall, UniSA)
- Inclusive Sport Event (TBC - Pridham Hall, UniSA)
- 7-a-side Soccer (3rd September - Park 10, Adelaide University Playing Fields)
- Strava Running and Cycling (6th-19th September - Virtual Competition, compete anywhere! - Follow the link to join the Strava club)
- eSports (Rocket League - 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th September. League of Legends - 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th September)
- T20 Cricket (15th October AND 22nd October - Park 12, Adelaide University Playing Fields)
- AFL 9s (29th October - Park 12, Adelaide University Playing Fields)
Click on the bold links above to sign up for each event. Entry fees are $10 which includes a playing shirt. All face-to-face competitions will be run in accordance with a COVID-Safe Plan to ensure the health and safety of all participants.