Open to University of Adelaide Students, Staff & Graduates as well as the Adelaide community. The Fitness Hub offers a safe, friendly and well equipped gym environment, Group Fitness Classes, Personal Training and Nutrition. With different membership categories to choose from, we offer our members options tailored to their fitness style and budget. Every new member is offered a complimentary Induction with one of our trained staff.
Our gym is equipped with modern Matrix equipment which not only allows you to train on smooth and natural feeling equipment but you can access apps such as Netflix, Facebook, Vevo, & Youtube. Switch off from your current surroundings by using virtual reality to take you through a forest, city, desert or a mountainous terrain! Our fantastic equipment allows you to check out your workout results so simply register on the machine then visit www.matrix.netpulse.com & use the same login details! We also offer a Functional Training Zone with a variety of equipment to help you work out in a safe and creative way. We have a large variety of pin loaded / plate loaded equipment, deadlift platforms and free weights up to 60kgs perfect for strength training for all levels. Our rig gives you a place to do functional training from TRX to Pull Ups as well as top loaded barbell exercises from squat to press and pull. We also have a women’s only area, complete with Cardio equipment, free weights, a cable machine and conditioning equipment.
Monday – Sunday – 5:00AM – 12am (Midnight)
Monday – Thursday – 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Friday – 8:00AM – 6:30PM
Saturday – 12:00PM – 4.00PM
The Fitness Hub is unstaffed on Public Holidays
- The Premium membership gives you Unlimited Access to the Gym through our opening hours & Group Fitness.
- The Standard membership gives you unlimited access to the Gym during our opening hours.
Commit to a 12 month membership and receive a FREE health check and personalised program every 8 weeks with one of our qualified trainers.
New or replacement Access Tag Fee $25 (Non Refundable)
Our group fitness timetable includes a great variety of classes. Our classes are available for all ability levels, simply discuss your experience with the instructor prior to the class! Bookings essential through Mindbody Online.
- Pilates and Yoga Classes are held in the Irene Watson Room located on Level 5 Union House West.
- Zumba Classes are held in the Rumours Meeting Room on Level 6 Union House East or The Irene Watson Room.
- HIIT, Strength and Boxing classes are held in the Function Zone within the Fitness Hub, The Old Uni Bar on Level 5 Union House East or outdoors on the Barr Smith Lawns.
- Spin classes are held within the gym in our Spin Class Area.